Titanium Heat Exchangers we offer are employed in petrochemical, chemical, oil & gas and some other industrialized spheres. Titanium is best known for its strength and that is why our range is the best solution of corrosion in your system. Available in different grades, these save the power costs and can be well maintained for many years. Titanium is one of various metals come into the assemblage of corrosion resistant alloys (CRAs) or reactive metals. Oxidizing or reducing environments, with or without chlorides all are manageable with our group of these prodigious products. In addition to advanced resistance to consistent corrosion attack, these can also tackle with crevice, pitting, roughness and stress corrosion.
Benefits of Titanium Heat Exchangers:-
- Long-term viability and practicability in comparison with other materials.
- Cost saving if it is well-kept.
- Immune to corrosion
- Advanced efficiency of heat transferring.
- Obviate costly downtime that occurs due to equipment failure.
- Great heat conductors with welding characteristics.